Bike Drop-off/pick-up times are during open business hours, no appointments are needed. We also offer free pickup and delivery for bikes. You also don't have to schedule a time if you are just picking up special orders
SnapAppointments Online Scheduling
- Our stores are cleaned on a daily basis
- Employees who are ill have been directed to stay home from work
- We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of hand washing and other precautionary hygiene steps
- Bicycle repair classes and yoga classes are cancelled until further notice
- All stores closed Mondays
- Narragansett, Warwick, and East Providence: Tue - Fri 12-5pm, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-3
- Providence (Hope St): Tue - Fri 12-5pm, Sat & Sun Closed
New Store Polices
- For everyone's safety, we are only going to a one-to-one appointment-only system. We will have one appointment available every half for customers to visit the shop.
- Please call us when you arrive at the store, and we will come out and help
- Please only touch items you are intending to buy. We must clean everything that a customer touches in addition to our usual cleaning regiment
- All repair classes, yoga classes, shop rides, and bike rentals are postponed
Safe ways to shop
UPDATE: Free Home Pick-up/Delivery
Does your bike need service? We'll come and pick it up for you and call you with a service estimate. We are also happy to drop off any new bikes, repair bikes, special order items, or gear that you have at the store.
Let us know when you are coming and we will be ready to assist you in getting your repair in or out of your vehicle, load up your new bike, or bring your order to your car!
We understand if you are hesitant to shop in person right now, so we've made it easier to shop NBX from home. Purchase bikes, accessories, clothing, gift cards and more
“ride for the fun of it”