OPEN FOR BUSINESS: We're still open for sales and service in three locations to support your cycling needs. We are so grateful for all your continued support, we are keeping very busy during these difficult times! We are continuously trying new ways to streamline the shopping/service experience to make it safer for everyone. Here's our latest updates:
BIKE SALES: By appointment only
SnapAppointments Online Scheduling
*Picking up special order items/accessories does not require an appointment
SERVICE/REPAIR: No appointment needed
Repair bikes can be dropped off/picked up during business hours without and appointment. You can make an appointment online if you wish, just know that appointment time is NOT for the repair work to be done, only for the drop-off time. We will give you a time/cost estimate once we evaluate the bike.
Our Providence Hope St store is temporarily closed
For our customers in the Providence area, we welcome you to visit our East Providence location for all your cycling needs
- Providence customers that have layaways, service bikes and special orders at the store will be contacted to arrange a store pick-up or delivery time.
- Please call the East Providence store if you have any questions at 401-434-3838
- We are offering free pick-up and delivery for bike repairs
- Our stores are cleaned on a daily basis
- Employees who are ill have been directed to stay home from work
- We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of hand washing and other precautionary hygiene steps
- Bicycle repair classes and yoga classes are cancelled until further notice
- All stores closed Sunday and Mondays
- Narragansett, Warwick, and East Providence: Tue - Fri 12-5pm, Sat 10-5
- Providence (Hope St) Closed
New Store Polices
- For everyone's safety, we are only going to a one-to-one appointment-only system. We will have one appointment available every half for customers to visit the shop.
- Please call us when you arrive at the store, and we will come out and help
- Please only touch items you are intending to buy. We must clean everything that a customer touches in addition to our usual cleaning regiment
- All repair classes, yoga classes, shop rides, and bike rentals are postponed
Safe ways to shop
UPDATE: Free Home Pick-up/Delivery
Does your bike need service? We'll come and pick it up for you and call you with a service estimate. We are also happy to drop off any new bikes, repair bikes, special order items, or gear that you have at the store.
Let us know when you are coming and we will be ready to assist you in getting your repair in or out of your vehicle, load up your new bike, or bring your order to your car!
We understand if you are hesitant to shop in person right now, so we've made it easier to shop NBX from home. Purchase bikes, accessories, clothing, gift cards and more