COVID STORE UPDATES
Find us in Narragansett!
Bicycle Sales update
- We are open 6 days a week for all your cycling needs!
- For everyone's safety, we are operating at a 1-to-1 ratio of customers to NBX Staff in the store. There may be a wait when you visit the store.
- Appointments are no longer needed to visit the store, but you can still make an appointment to reduce the wait time at the store
- There is currently a national bike shortage, learn more about what NBX is doing here
Bicycle Repair at NBX
We are offering full repair services. Repair bikes can be dropped off/picked up during business hours without and appointment. You can make an appointment online if you wish, just know that appointment time is NOT for the repair work to be done, only for the drop-off time. We will give you a time/cost estimate once we evaluate the bike.
Free Home Pick-up/Delivery
Does your bike need service? We'll come and pick it up for you and call you with a service estimate. We are also happy to drop off any new bikes, repair bikes, special order items, or gear that you have at the store.
Let us know when you are coming and we will be ready to assist you in getting your repair in or out of your vehicle, load up your new bike, or bring your order to your car!
- Our stores are cleaned on a daily basis
- Employees who are ill have been directed to stay home from work
- We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of hand washing and other precautionary hygiene steps
- Please only touch items you are intending to buy. We must clean everything that a customer touches in addition to our usual cleaning regiment
- All repair classes, yoga classes, shop rides, and bike rentals are postponed