Connect ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart devices to all of the data available from the DuoTrap S sensor for your on-the-bike wireless needs. • ANT+ 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth Smart wireless digital speed and cadence sensor • ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart allow simultaneous use of Trip 300 and smartphone • For use with many ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart wireless technology enabled devices • Includes Bontrager wheel magnet, crank cadence band, and CR2032 battery • Works with Trek DuoTrap compatible bikes
Bontrager's Interchange ANT+ Cadence Sensor is a cadence sensor that wirelessly transmits your data to a variety of ANT+ enabled receiving devices including Bontrager Node computers (sold separately). It includes a 5mm crank cadence band magnet and a silicone mounting strap to fit most chainstays, making installation a snap.
Product details - Provides infinite angle adjustment allowing for your preferred computer placement - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars
Capture your rides from new and exciting angles with GoPro's Chest Mount. It's incredibly adjustable and it fits snugly for optimum image stability so you can grab great shots.
Garmin's ANT+ USB stick plugs into your computer's USB port to wirelessly transmit your activities to Garmin Connect and Garmin's Training Center. It automatically receives your activity data when your compatible ANT+ Garmin device is within range.
Connect your desktop to CycleOps VirtualTraining.
Stay ahead of the pack with Garmin's Out-front Bike Mount that lets you to take full advantage of your Edge's capabilities without compromising your ride. The mount positions your device for easier monitoring and safety. Also compatible with the Forerunner 910XT and 310XT when used with a quick-release kit (sold separately).
- For use with trainers and spin bikes only - Holds iPad Mini, Kindle Fire, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy 7 - Includes touch screen friendly splash-proof bag - Universal clamp attaches to all round bars up to 1.5" diameter - Viewing perspective can be set for preference - landscape or portrait - Instant removal and installation of device - Neat rubber bumpers grip and help cushion device - Mini-Tablet Holder max dimensions: - Holds devices with max dims 8.6" x 5.5" x .625" | 220 x 140 x 15mm (H x W x D)
Monitor your pedaling cadence and/or speed as you ride with these easy-to-install wireless sensors. Simply attach the sensors and ride. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes. The cadence sensor fastens to any crank arm size and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training. The speed sensor attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge to give you accurate speed and distance at all times, including indoors on the turbo trainer. Combine them both and improve your personal best or see where your stand against the pros.
Quantify your next ride with Garmin's Speed/Cadence Sensor. It's compatible with many of their GPS units and it conveniently attaches to your bike's chainstay to wirelessly transmit your pertinent info. Plus, it features ANT+ technology for seamless, interference-free data transferring.
- For use with trainers and spin bikes only - Securely holds all popular full-size tablets - iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Kindle Fire, Google Nexus and many similar devices - Includes touch screen friendly splash-proof bag - Universal clamp attaches to all round bars up to 1.5" diameter - Viewing perspective can be set for preference - landscape or portrait - Instant removal and installation of device - Neat rubber bumpers grip and help cushion device - Tablet Holder max dimensions: - Holds devices with max dims 12" x 7.5" x .625" | 305 x 190 x 15 mm (H x W x D)
- 1/8Th turn mounting system so your computer/Watch screen is always at proper orientation to rider when mounted to tt/Tri bars - For use with Garmin Edge 200/500/800 Computers and Forerunner 310xt and 910xt (Forerunner quick release kit is required- Each of them have a specific kit) - Delrin material will not damage bars or computer (Flexible to open around bars) - 22.2Mm clamp diameter (Fits all major tt extensions) - Mounting positions on inside and outside of aero extensions - Compatible with hydration systems and center bottle mounts
Stay ahead of the pack with Garmin's Extended Out-front Bike Mount that lets you to take full advantage of your Edge's capabilities without compromising your ride. The mount positions your device for easier monitoring and safety. Also compatible with the Forerunner 910XT and 310XT when used with a quick-release kit (sold separately).
Bontrager's SpeedTrap Digital Speed Sensor conveniently plugs into any Bontrager fork with SpeedTrap technology for the ultimate in convenience. And, it wirelessly transmits speed data to your ANT+ cycling computer.
Bontrager's DuoTrap Digital Speed/Cadence Sensor pulls double duty for your ANT+ cycling computer. It wirelessly transmits speed and cadence data and fits directly into the chainstay of certain Trek bicycles for a clean look that installs in seconds.
$3.99 - $22.99
Keep your computer and sensors ready for every ride with replacement batteries Key features: - CR2032 battery is used for most Trek and Bontrager computers - 23AE battery is used for the Bontrager Interchange Analog Wireless Sensor - LR44 and L1154 batteries are identical and used in Bontrager SpeedTrap Sensor
Bontrager's Interchange ANT+ Speed Sensor is a speed sensor that wirelessly transmits your data to a variety of ANT+ enabled receiving devices including Bontrager Node computers (sold separately). It includes an aero wheel magnet and silicone mounting straps to fit most forks, making installation a snap.
Blendr is the ultimate integration system for clean and easy installation of lights, computers, and other accessories. Start with a Blendr stem, add the appropriate base, and finish with the Blendr Garmin High Mount for a clean, flush look that securely holds your Garmin centered over the stem. Key features: - Blendr is an elegant, integrated accessory mounting solution - Provides clean and secure mount for Garmin GPS - Works with any Blendr-compatible stem and the accompanying base - For use with Blendr bases (Pro, XXX, XXX bar/stem, and select Elite bases)
Are you looking for an incredibly simple way to mount your phone to your bicycle? Do you want that case to have a plethora of mounting options and accessories? Well... look no further than the ElastoKASE from BiKASE. Utilizing the 1/8 turn connection of the GoKASE and the simplicity of a rubber lined, gripping shock cord, the ElastoKASE is your "go to" phone or anything case. • Phone holder for 6-inch phones and smaller • Works with GoKASE attachments and brackets • Material: TPE & Shock Cord
- Required for charging Campagnolo V2 and V3 Power Units - Not compatible with Campagnolo V1 Power Unit
Garmin's City Navigator is like having a front seat co-pilot who's awake and actually paying attention for once—in fact, it's even better than that. Whether you're traveling in a new state or unraveling tangled back-country roads in the hills of your hometown, you have a detailed road map every step of the way. Certain compatible Garmin devices give you turn-by-turn navigation and audible directions to keep you on route without having to stop to try and read the bleeding ink from your handwritten napkin directions. No back-tracking required. With 10 million points of interest, there are virtually endless options for fueling up, finding a hotel if you're on a tour, or even navigating back to the airport after a travel race.
Shimano Di2 External Battery Mount - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware
Shimano Di2 External Battery Mounts - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware
Low Road position places the computer in front of the bar and nearly flush with the top of the bar, making for an easy to read display whether you are on the hoods or in the drops. - Sub-20 gram computer mount - Compatible with computers with 1/4 turn twist lock interface and 31.8mm bar surface - Single Torx T25 fixing bolt
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material: Polypropylene - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
SRAM eTap Battery is the power source for the eTap system. The same power unit is interchangeable between front and rear derailleurs. - Up to 1000 kilometers of riding per charge - Weight: 24g - Finish: Black - Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap
Train more effectively with Garmin’s Premium Heart Rate Monitor. The strap is soft, with nearly infinite size adjustment, ensuring a secure, comfortable fit across your chest. This ANT+ monitor wirelessly transmits your heart rate to your compatible device for instant feedback on how hard you’re working. It's optimized for use in crowded areas, like gyms and group riding, so it will only pick up your signal. And, the plastic heart rate module easily unsnaps from the soft strap, allowing for hassle-free laundry.
Garmin's so-tiny-you-won't-notice-it Foot Pod attaches to your shoe laces and uses ANT+ technology to wirelessly communicate with your watch. This allows you to get run distance and speed when training indoors on the treadmill or when GPS is unavailable. It also provides cadence (foot steps per minute) so you can get accurate data to help you improve. This isn't your average pedometer, as it uses MEMS inertial-sensor technology to accurately analyze stride-length changes and calculate your speed and distance to within 98% accuracy.
Garmin's Bicycle Mount Kit lets you attach any compatible Garmin to your bike's handlebars, so the data stays out in front where you can see it.
Page 1 of 3 Next page