Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
Regular chain and component cleaning is a chore no more with Finish Line's Starter Kit 1-2-3. It starts with Finish Line's popular Multi Degreaser for cleaning, and their versatile Grunge Brush. The "horseshoe" end scrubs the chain thoroughly with its compact bristles and the long bristled end provides easy cleaning of sprockets, chainrings, pedals and derailleurs. Plus, the Grunge Brush is portable enough to bring to races and weekend cycling excursions too. Then, after cleaning, get your bike running smoothly and silently again with the included Finish Line Dry Teflon lube and you're good to go!
Remove both Presta and Schrader valve cores with Stan's Core Remover. It's necessary to remove the valve core to inject sealant into the tire.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m10 includes: Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 124g Warranty: Lifetime
• High quality precision tool; A must for the serious dealer / cyclist! • Adjustability from 3 to 15 Nm; for all stems / handlebars / seatposts etc • Incl. M3, M4, M5, M6, T25 & T30 Chrome Vanadium sockets and extension • Small and easy to use incl. storage-box
- Shop grade tool adjusts automatically to everything from BMX chain to 11sp Campy - Removes pins, peens pin heads and releases stiff links - Not compatible with some Wippermann chains
Professional quality heat-treated steel with hand-saving no-slip plastic grip and ergonomic design for maximum leverage and comfort. - Precision cut for an exact fit with no slippage - Lifetime warranty on all Pedro's tools
- 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter for removal of spindle from Cinch non-drive crank arm
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
$15.00 - $40.00
Low viscosity mineral oil for use with Campagnolo hydraulic brake systems. - Will not damage frame finishes - Does not absorb water so regular bleeding is not necessary - Non-toxic and will not irritate skin
The Headset and Bearing Press is a professional quality tool designed to precisely and accurately install 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", and 1.5" headsets as well as most press-fit bottom brackets. Features include removable, 33cm, ergonomic handles, a precision roller thrust bearing for smooth low-effort pressing, a quick release lower press module for fast tool positioning and removal, and an extensive working range from 60mm to 320mm for ultimate versatility. Two sets of adapters are included with the press. Two Stepped Cup Bushings are sized to fit most 1" and 1-1/8" standard headset cups and nest into press plates ensuring precise alignment. Two 22mm ID Shim Adapters ensure precision alignment of any brand-specific cup bushings designed with 22mm inside diameter. A complete set of compatible press fit bottom bracket bushings is available separately. - 60 to 320mm working range with quick release lower press, precision roller thrust bearing, and removable handles - Includes two stepped cup bushings that fit most 1" and 1-1/8" standard headset cups - Includes two 22mm ID shim adaptors to ensure precision alignment of any brand-specific cup bushings designed with 22mm ID
$5.99 - $13.00
- Exceptional friction reduction and anti-wear properties with greatly reduced friction in metal to metal applications
$11.99 - $29.99
- Concentrated degreaser and wash that cleans grime, oil and greases gently - Safe on all surfaces
$12.00 - $33.00
- Xtreme chain lube is formulated for long-distance and extreme off-road conditions - MFR bonds to metal surfaces and resists build-Up and tackiness, in addition to shedding water
These premium diagonal cutter pliers feature a compact 6" (150mm) length, forged and heat-treated steel construction, and ergonomic dual-density grips. The cutting jaws are self-opening and ready for years of service. - Compact 6" (150mm) length and self-opening jaw - Forged and heat-treated steel constuction - Ergonomic dual-density grips
The right multi-tool can be the difference between finishing the most epic ride of your life and going for the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to make sure you finish that epic ride. Pedro's Six-Pack Chain Tool is a super-compact, professional-quality, minimalist multi-tool that's great on its own or as a supplement to other multi-tools lacking a chain tool or spoke wrenches. The Six-Pack Chain tool is made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and long-lasting performance. The small ergonomic design fits almost anywhere but performs like a full-size chain tool. The Six-Pack Chain Tool Multi-Tool weighs 80 grams and has 6 functions, including 5mm hex key, a flat blade screwdriver, and shop-quality chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm spoke wrenches. - 80 gram, 6-function multi-tool - Made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and long-lasting performance - Small ergonomic design fits anywhere but performs like full size chain tool - Includes 5mm hex wrench, flathead screwdriver and shop quality chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5 mm spoke wrenches
The Pro Spoke Wrench takes ergonomics and versatility to the next level. The dual-sided design, with both 3-side and 4-side openings, features a reversible handle. When using either wrench opening, the curved and sculpted plastic handle fits perfectly in your fingers and positions them on either side of the spoke for ideal leverage and control. The wrench is investment cast, heat-treated steel ready for years of service and the precision-cut openings are perfectly sized for fit and speed.
- Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of various bicycle parts and accessories - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Features extra long hex key and second ball-end - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use
Torque wrenches are an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven this need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Fixed Torque Drivers are shop quality preset torque wrenches designed with an infinite torque-limiting clutch design to eliminate over-torquing of critical parts. Each wrench is calibrated using a torque calibration analyzer accurate to +/- 1% and is then tested 5 times prior to packaging with results recorded on the product card along with the date. A magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits and 4mm, 5mm, and T25 bits are included with each wrench. The ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control ready for daily use while also storing two extra bits. - Infinite torque-limiting clutch design eliminates over-torquing - Magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits. 4mm, 5mm, & T25 bits included - Ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control and stores extra bits
The best mechanic’s tool collection starts somewhere, and that’s the purpose of our Ride Prep Portable Tool Kit – an awesome introduction for those looking to start a high-quality bike-specific tool collection. Developed with input from leading tech professionals it’s ultralight, compact, and offers 16 of the most common bicycle repair and maintenance features – from 12 bicycle-specific tools. Housed in a TPU-coated case, your beautiful tool collection is protected from water, grease and abrasion. And it’s compact design means you’ll always bring it with you, wherever you’re riding today. The Ride Prep Tool Kit is the beginning of a beautiful relationship with your bikes. - 16 functions from 12 professional grade bicycle-specific tools - Ergonomic, overmolded file tread grip for precision, comfort and control - TPU-coated travel case is abrasion-resistant, water-resistant, resistant to greases and oils, and built to last - Organizational elastic banding keeps everything in it’s place and offers space for adding to the collection - Allen Wrench Tools – 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6mm - 8mm L-handle Allen Wrench - Torx Bits – T25, T27, T30 - 15mm Pedal Wrench - 15mm Bolt-on Axle Nut Tool - Steel Core Tire Levers (2) - Spoke Multi-Wrench - Valve Extender Wrench - Valve Core Tools - Rotor Truing Tools - Chain Pin Press - Disc brake caliper piston/pad press - At 4.7lbs (2.1kg), hitting the road with this tool kit is never in question - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Holds socket tool to BB axle to eliminate slippage during removal and installation. New spring preload allows increased flexibility and rotation during use. - New design works with square taper and splined axles with M8, M12, or M15 internal spindle thread. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Use with Pedro's Splined Bottom Bracket Socket. Compatible with Pedro's Pro Socket Handle. If you have ever battled with an over-tightened Shimano and ISIS Drive splined bottom bracket cup, you know why Pedro's created the BB Socket Holder. Though these types of bottom brackets proved themselves as the standard for many years and continue to be found on many bikes, the tendency for their shallow splines to slip during removal or installation has resulted in more than a few expletives, high frustration levels, and worst of all, injuries. The Pedro's BB Socket Holder II provides a simple, shop-quality tool that solves this problem. The new design works on bottom brackets spindles with M8, M12, or M15 threads and adds spring preload for increased flexibility and rotation during use. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser-cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Park's Shop Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are thin to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Park's special Y-heads put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and holding power. The 26mm size fits through-axle end caps and suspension fork crowns. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
The Park FR-3 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour four-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
• Removes and installs all RockShox 1/2mm rear shock eyelet bushings and mounting hardware
Page 1 of 15 Next page