- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
- Compact size and low weight perfect for the tool box. - Two-sided, heat-treated tool steel head with replaceable plastic face on one side. - Dice Grip handle provides comfort and control while absorbing vibration. The Hammer is a professional quality, efficient, mechanic's hammer perfect for the tool box or shop, and ready to tackle all your bicycle hammering needs. The Hammer features two-sided, heat treated tool steel head with a replaceable plastic face on one side. It features a compact 10.75" (275mm) length, 550g weight, and Dice Grip handle for comfort, control, and vibration absorption. The Hammer head diameter is 1 inch (25.4mm). The soft face tapers down to about 24mm.
Sometimes the task at hand requires more hands than available. If you've ever worked with some of the more finicky bicycle brakes, you know what we are talking about. Pedro's Cable Puller (commonly known as the "Fourth Hand Tool") provides the perfect tool for tensioning brake or derailleur cables while making adjustments. Featuring one hand operation, ergonomic cushioned handles, and a thumb lock, this tool simultaneously grips and tensions the cable while keeping your other hand free to secure the cable in place. End the frustration and pick one up! Made from heat-treated laser-cut steel.
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge. They made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's hex wrenches also feature extra length and a round-style end for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need in a convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm sizes in convenient holder
Universal spoke wrench designs are generally known for their low quality and awkward shape. The Pedro's Multi Spoke Wrench breaks this mold providing a shop quality spoke wrench in a compact, simple, ergonomic unibody design that feels good in your fingers and is perfect for the toolbox. Includes the three most common sizes. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and long-lasting performance - Fits 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm spoke nipples
Torque wrenches are an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven this need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Fixed Torque Drivers are shop quality preset torque wrenches designed with an infinite torque-limiting clutch design to eliminate over-torquing of critical parts. Each wrench is calibrated using a torque calibration analyzer accurate to +/- 1% and is then tested 5 times prior to packaging with results recorded on the product card along with the date. A magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits and 4mm, 5mm, and T25 bits are included with each wrench. The ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control ready for daily use while also storing two extra bits. - Infinite torque-limiting clutch design eliminates over-torquing - Magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits. 4mm, 5mm, & T25 bits included - Ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control and stores extra bits
- Made from laser cut tool steel heat-treated for strength and lasting performance - New design features 24mm socket driver for use with Pedro's professional socket tools - 290mm length and ergonomic shape provide excellent leverage and comfort - Smaller lightweight design perfect for travel and the toolbox Pulling inspiration from our shop wrenches and using the same laser-cut tool steel construction, the Pro Travel Pedal Wrench makes quick work of tough pedals and now doubles as a socket driver for use with Pedro's professional socket tools. Features include a long 290mm length, cushioned plastic grip for control and comfort, heat-treated tool steel construction for strength and lasting performance, new 24mm socket driver, and a precision-cut 15mm wrench opening positioned at a 30 degree offset to improve mechanical advantage and wrench positioning. The smaller, lightweight, 215g design is perfect for travel and easy to fit in the toolbox.
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Compact Pistol-Grip Grease Gun with Grease Tube - Ergonomic, one-handed operation for precise, mess-free grease application. - Ultra smooth premium grease. - Low friction, long service life, superior corrosion protection, and anti-wear protection. - Excellent for most bicycle applications including bearings. Keep your hands clean and grease-free by using the Pedro's grease injector. Ergonomic shape ensures easy, one-handed operation and precise, mess-free grease application. Includes 3oz of Pedro's Grease, a premium, all-purpose, NLGI #2, extreme pressure, lithium complex bicycle grease. Pedro's Grease is excellent for bearing applications, assembly tasks, threads, and component interfaces. Formulated to have an excellent dropping point, superior water resistance, and outstanding structural stability over a wide range of temperatures, Pedro's Grease is the grease of choice for those that demand the best.
7-Function Premium Multi-Tool - Micro Lever Compatible: Choose from five colors. - Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee™. - Hex Wrenches: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6mm. - T25 torx and Flat Blade screwdriver. - 70 grams. Rx Micro multi-tools deliver the perfect balance of size, weight, and function, ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments. Designed for performance and durability with 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee™. Each new Rx Micro model now includes a 2mm hex wrench.
$12.49 - $13.49
Y-Style Hex Wrench - Perfect for common hex hardware found on modern bicycles and components. - New improved ergonomic Y-style handle design. - Features refined body shape, quick-spin bit sleeves, longer bits, and bit-size indication. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - The new improved ergonomic design features a refined body shape for improved fit and comfort, new quick-spin bit sleeves for speed and versatility, and bit-size indication for quick tool identification. - Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Set includes 3.23, 3.30, and 3.45 sizes. - Investment cast, heat-treated tool steel wrench features 3-side and 4-side openings. - Durable plastic handle reverses to provide ideal ergonomics with both openings. - Precision-cut wrench opening are perfectly sized for fit and speed. The Pro Spoke Wrench takes ergonomics and versatility to the next level. The dual-sided design, with both 3-side and 4-side openings, features a reversible handle. When using either wrench opening, the curved and sculpted plastic handle fits perfectly in your fingers and positions them on either side of the spoke for ideal leverage and control. The wrench is investment cast, heat-treated steel ready for years of service and the precision-cut openings are perfectly sized for fit and speed. The Pro Spoke Wrench Set of 3 includes 3.23, 3.30, and 3.45 size wrenches.
- Perfect companion for your Pedro's torque wrench - Bits made from premium S2 tool steel to ensure strength and lasting performance - Includes 16 hex and torx bits and 2 drive adapters in convenient holders - 50mm length bits in key sizes ensure component compatibility Pedro's Hex Bit Set II is designed to work with our torque wrenches offering an extensive range to handle most hex and torx needs. The set includes longer 50mm bits in key sizes to ensure compatibility and fit with all components where standard 25mm bits fall short. Bits are made from premium S2 tool steel for strength and lasting performance. Set includes: - Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm (25mm), 4 & 5mm (50mm) - Torx: T10, T15, T20, T25, & T30 (25mm), T25 & T30 (50mm) - Drive Adapters: 1/4-inch square to 1/4-inch hex & 1/4-inch hex to 1/4-inch square
Precision Bit Driver With Hex & Torx Bits - Ergonomic machined aluminum body with bearing-mounted rotating cap for precision and control. - Magnetic bit drive accepts any standard 1/4" hex bit. - Internal storage for two bits. Compatible with Multi-Torque Bit Set. - Includes 2 & 2.5mm hex, and T25 torx bits. Designed for speed, precision, control, and versatility the Pro Bit Driver is ideally suited to assembly and tuning, and easily adapts to different tasks. Features precision S2 tool steel bits, machined aluminum body, ¼" magnetic hex bit drive, and bearing-mounted rotating end cap. Add the compatible Multi-Torque Bit Set to store eight additional bits on board.
- 120 gram, 7-function shop quality folding tool with 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm hex wrenches and flat-blade and #2 Phillips screwdrivers. - Super strong composite body features new design with improved comfort, increased leverage, and stay-tight bolt design. - Professional-grade tool steel wrenches feature superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance. Pedro's folding wrench sets are essential for the shop, event, ride, and at home. These folding wrench sets feature professional grade tool steel for strength, superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance, and body made of lightweight but super tough composite material. The new body features improved ergonomics, shaped to perfectly fit in your hand, allow easy access to each tool, and with extra length for better leverage and control. In addition, the new stay-tight bolt design keeps tool bits from loosening over time. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Durable double-ended brush - Ideal for chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. - Recommended for use with Pedro's cleaner and degreaser products. - Solvent resistant synthetic handle and bristles. - Not recommended for oral use. Pedro's Toothbrush is designed to tackle the drivetrain and is ideal for cleaning chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. The ergonomic handle is paired with two purpose built brush features. The tapering length bristles up front are designed to scrub the intricate surfaces of chains, chainrings and cassettes while at the opposite end, longer, stiffer, larger-diameter bristles reach deep between the cassette cogs removing even the deepest dirt and grime. The Pedro's Toothbrush can also be a great tool for applying degreaser to drivetrain parts. While holding the Toothbrush flat with the bristles out to the side, pour degreaser to the bristles. Then quickly move the toothbrush to the drivetrain and apply the degreaser using a light scrubbing motion. This technique works especially well with Pedro's Degreaser 13.
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Structurally supports rear dropouts for maximum frame protection during travel. - Allows full forward or backward rotation of drivetrain and shifting through full range of gears. - Adjustable design fits 130 and 135 QR dropouts and all 12mm thru axle frames up to 12x157. - Professional grade aluminum and solvent resistant plastic components ready for daily life in the wash bucket or traveling the world. The Travel Keeper is equally at home protecting a frame's rear triangle during travel or providing full chain keeper functionality. Adjustable design fits all rear QR and 12mm thru axle frames and features aluminum construction, shifting across all gears, and heavy-duty solvent resistant plastic pulley.
Bushings and spacer designed for use with Pedro's Headset and Bearing Press. - Includes ten precision-machined bushings in 6 sizes covering installation of all road, mountain, and BMX press-fit bottom brackets cups and bearings, plus a BB Bushing Spacer for enhanced flexibility, speed, and alignment - Bushings and spacer designed for use with Pedro's Headset & Bearing Press ensuring precise and accurate installation. Inner diameter of 18.4mm (14mm for 19-37 and 19-41) - EVA foam packaging insert keeps the bushings protected, organized, and ready for use
- Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Professional quality, precision sized for the perfect fit. - Fits all Campagnolo cassette lockrings and Record, Chorus, Centaur, and Athena bottom brackets. - Designed to work with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, a 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise. Pedro's socket tools provide a professional quality, precision fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The Campy BB and Cassette Socket is designed to fit over Campagnolo bottom bracket spindles and work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, any 24mm socket/wrench, or in a bench vise. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- 80 gram, 6-function multi-tool. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and lasting performance. - Small ergonomic design fits anywhere but performs like full size chain tool. - Includes 5mm hex wrench, flathead screwdriver and 1-11 speed chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5 mm spoke wrenches and slot behind chain tool anvil is a perfect Presta valve core wrench. The right multi-tool can be the difference between finishing the most epic ride of your life and going for the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to make sure you finish that epic ride. Pedro's Six-Pack Chain Tool is a super compact, professional quality, minimalist multi-tool great on its own or as a supplement to other multi-tools lacking a chain tool or spoke wrenches. The Six-Pack Chain tool is made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and lasting performance. The small ergonomic design fits almost anywhere but performs like a full size chain tool. The Six-Pack Chain Tool Multi-Tool weighs 80 grams and has 6 functions including 5mm hex key, a flat blade screwdriver, and shop quality 1-11 speed chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm spoke wrenches, and slot behind chain tool anvil is a perfect Presta valve core wrench. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- 110 gram, 8-function shop quality folding tool with 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm hex wrenches plus T25 torx wrench. - Super strong composite body features new design with improved comfort, better leverage, and stay-tight bolt design. - Professional-grade tool steel wrenches feature superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance. Pedro's folding wrench sets are essential for the shop, event, ride, and at home. These folding wrench sets feature professional grade tool steel for strength, superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance, and body made of lightweight but super tough composite material. The new body features improved ergonomics, shaped to perfectly fit in your hand, allow easy access to each tool, and with extra length for better leverage and control. In addition, the new stay-tight bolt design keeps tool bits from loosening over time. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
These premium diagonal cutter pliers feature a compact 6" (150mm) length, forged and heat-treated steel construction, and ergonomic dual-density grips. The cutting jaws are self-opening and ready for years of service. - Compact 6" (150mm) length and self-opening jaw - Forged and heat-treated steel constuction - Ergonomic dual-density grips
A clean bike is a happy bike! Keeping your bike clean is an essential part of bicycle maintenance, ensuring better performance, increased safety, easier repairs, increased life of all parts of the bike, and more fun on your next ride! Pedro's Pro Brush Kit offers a set of four unique brushes designed specifically to easily and quickly clean all parts of the bike. Made with the user experience and durability in mind, each brush's ergonomic handle fits well in your hand while offering unmatched durability. - Large Frame and Wheel Brush - Toothbrush; ideal for cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings - Cone brush for hard to reach spots - Parts cleaning brush for applying degreaser - Logo bag for storage and travel. - Perfect when paired with Pedro's degreaser and cleaner products (each sold separately)
This compact folding utility knife will quickly find a home in your pack, in the shop, or at home. Stainless and aluminum construction provide a balance of low weight and durability, ready for years of daily use. Easily operable with one hand the folding design locks open during use and folds to half its size, perfect in a pocket or clipped to a belt, always ready for the next job. Standard replaceable blades are easy to find at your local hardware store.
Few experiences are worse than losing a critical part during an installation or repair. Often times you spend more time trying to locate the part than the job itself! This is why Pedro's offers its Magnetic Parts Tray. The six-inch diameter bowl features an extra-powerful magnet and bright yellow color keeping small parts safe and easy to access.
Bit Set for Pedro's Torque Wrenches Pedro's Large Sizes Hex Bit Set is designed to work with our torque wrenches offering ideal and economical coverage of less common large hex wrench sizes. - The perfect companion for your Pedro's torque wrench. Ideal coverage of less common large hex sizes. - Bits made from premium S2 tool steel and mounted in 3/8" drive chrome vanadium sockets to ensure strength and lasting performance. - Includes 6 hex bits. - Extra length bits in key sizes ensure component compatibility. Set includes: - Hex: 10, 11,12, and 15mm (65mm Length Bit) - Hex: 14 and 16mm (21mm Length Bit)
- Takes place of rear wheel providing tension on chain to protect the frame when rear wheel is removed for cleaning, storage, or transport. - Allows full forward or backward rotation of drivetrain and shifting through full range of gears. - Quick and easy one-handed installation on standard QR style dropouts and removable pulley wheel works directly on 12mm thru axles. - Professional grade stainless-steel, aluminum, and solvent resistant plastic components ready for daily life in the wash bucket. The original Pedro's Chain Keeper has been a favorite in the wash buckets of mechanics for decades. The new Pro Chain Keeper carries this heritage forward to new levels featuring one-handed installation, shifting across all gears, professional duty stainless-steel and aluminum construction, a heavy-duty solvent resistant plastic pulley, and 12mm thru axle compatibility.
- New design features improved spline geometry and 3/8-inch drive pocket for use with torque wrenches. - Fits 12-notch X 46mm diameter external bearing bottom bracket cups. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision-fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision-laser-cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each wrench also features an ergonomic single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The new Pedro's Bottom Bracket Wrench, BSA30 12x46 features a 3/8-inch drive for use with torque wrenches. It fits 12-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups including SRAM DUB, Zipp Vuma, Race Face Cinch, Rotor BSA30, Hawk Racing BB3086, and more. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Innovative chain retention hook locks tool onto cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. - Tool geometry offers maximum effective leverage and compact 270mm length. - Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-Speed. Chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth. - Integrated fixed gear lockring wrench optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings. Pedro's new Pro Chain Whip takes inspiration from our beloved Vise Whip, applying many of the same functional principles to a more traditional chain whip design. The Pro Chain Whip design focuses on functionality, practicality, and safety. The innovative chain retention hook offers multiple benefits. First it keeps the chain secured to the tool during storage. Secondly, it improves user safety by locking the tool onto the cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. An added bonus of this feature is that the tool stays in place on its own. No more fumbling with your cassette lockring tool with one hand while trying to keep your chain whip in place. Being attached to the cassette, the Pro Chain Whip can also be used to slide the cassette off the hub. A nice option when dealing with grimy gears. Keeping traveling mechanics and portability in mind, the Pro Chain Whip geometry maximizes effective leverage while keeping the tool length to a compact 270mm and 225g weight. The integrated fixed gear lockring wrench, optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings, adds versatility and is one less tool to carry. The Pro Chain Whip is compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-speed, and the chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth.
Page 1 of 2 Next page