Finish a road ride and stroll into the coffee shop like you own the place with the stiff-yet-walkable outsole of Espresso cycling shoe. With this premium road shoe, you don’t have to decide between performance and walkability.
- inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Glass-reinforced internal nylon plate with full Tachyon rubber outsole
- Boa IP1 dial for precise two-way adjustment
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats
- Stiffness index - 6 of 14
- Upper Fiber Content
- 56.9% PU / 10.5% Polyester / 32.2% Nylon / 0.4% Steel
- Sole Fiber Content
- 100% Rubber
- Liner Fiber Content
- 100% Polyester
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Black / 42||601479683413||551780||SHO31355637K|
|Black / 43.5||601479683444||551783|
|Black / 45||601479683475||551786||SHO31579177K|
|Black / 46||601479683499||551788||SHO3141287K|
|Black / 47||601479683505||551789||SHO3147808K|
|Visibility Yellow / 40||601479683536||551792|