The Antares Versus Evo R3 is a comfortable road bike saddle for riders who want a medium saddle profile and a pressure relief channel. A Comfort Core foam layer beneath the neat, durable Microtex cover is supported by light, strong, corrosion-resistant Kium rails.
- With full-channel comfort and advanced technology, materials and craft, this performance road saddle is for those who want a medium saddle profile and a pressure relief channel
- Made for riders with medium body flexibility and low pelvic rotation while pedaling, the Antares is a neutral profile saddle with support and flexibility so you can move to find your power spot and maintain comfort
- Composite Carbon-reinforced nylon shell – with Wing Flex technology which enables flexibility where your thighs meet the saddle
- Comfort Core foam layer beneath the neat, durable Microtex cover provides comfort, and is enhanced by the full-length comfort channel which reduces pressure on the rider’s sensitive soft tissue and ensures that all weight is correctly supported across the whole surface of the saddle
- Light, strong, corrosion-resistant Kium rail
|Black / 139mm||8021890500007||70A5SOSA43041||FIZ43785924K|