Sticky Pods Utility Packs, Version 4.0, are the practical and durable bike accessory every cyclists must own. First introduced in 2009, the Sticky Pod has received international recognition from North American, Canadian, New Zealand and United Kingdom cyclists. It’s been featured on websites like Bike Rumor and in magazines such as Mountain Bike Action. Road and mountain bike riders all boast how the lightweight, water-resistant pods hold all the essential items needed for short trips or long hauls.
Load up the Sticky Pod with spare tubes, CO2 cartridges, multi-tools, patch kits, ID, cash, and cards and still have plenty of space left over for energy gels and chews. The actual utility pack is lightweight and only adds a few grams to the total load. Added benefits are the tools and other stuff won’t poke you in the back, rip expensive jerseys or cause bodily harm in the event of an accident.
- Mini Dimensions: 4.75" x 3.75"
- Small Dimensions: 9" x 4.25"
- Large Dimensions: 10" x 4.25"
- Fits snuggly into race-fit and women’s jerseys
- Grippy (sticky pod) surface keeps it secure in pocket
- Weighs just 80 grams
- Touchscreen zippered pocket
- Three secured zipper mesh pockets
- Prevents tools and keys from wearing through jersey
- Protects jersey and any utility pocket from dirty tools and tubes
- Eliminates seat bags and pouches (protects carbon seat posts and shorts from Velcro)
- PVC cell phone pocket allows for smart phone accessibility while the device remains safe in the secured pocket
|Black / Unavailable / Small||804879293972||SSPBV4.0||MIL24606911S|
|Black / Unavailable / Large||804879294108||SPLBV4.0||MIL24504859L|
|Tropical Camo / Unavailable / Mini||045635925564||MSPTV3.0||MIL23297790S|
|Blue Camo / Unavailable / Mini||793597335654||MSPBV3.0||MIL4271873O|