You need to carry more than water when you ride—but not much. The women's-specific Salida 8 dials you in with just enough room to fit just enough gear. An AirScape backpanel with a center channel offers supreme airflow and allows for dynamic body movement while keeping things close to your body for exceptional stability—even when things get rowdy. Shoulder straps with rolled edges create soft contact points when your pack is maxed out with gear and snacks. A U-zip main compartment opens wide for easy packing while a separate compartment holds an included 2.5-liter reservoir with direct-zip access. Store an extra layer or a map in the front pocket, or expand it to full capacity to fit a full face helmet for days that call for drops, jumps, and berms—oh my!
VARIABLE HELMET CARRY
- Includes Osprey's LidLock helmet carry for traditional helmets and front panel upper compression straps for full face helmets.
- Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in a dedicated hydration compartment to protect pack contents from accidental spills.
MOUNTAIN BIKE-FOCUSED FEATURES
- Multi-pocketed tool organization and large bucket main compartment stores and protects all your essential gear.
- Our rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.
- Women's-specific fit and sizing
- Included Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak with direct-zip access
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Dual upper side compression straps double as a full face helmet carry
- Full front panel U-zip to main compartment and tool organization
- Front panel shove-it pocket
- LidLock helmet attachment
- Blinker light attachment
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Zippered scratch-free, heat-embossed slash pocket
- Atilon foam framesheet enables dynamic body movement and evenly distrubutes load across the entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered extra deep ridged foam with center air channel allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Soft breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation
- Rolled, soft-edged harness designed to contour the shoulder providing comfort and stability
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.