Pearl Izumi Merino Thermal Sock
We get it. Most Merino socks start great and go threadbare before the season is out. Ours benefit from a blend with recycled polyester that makes these socks durable as a steel frame. They are also fluffy slipper warm thanks to being twice as thick as our other socks. The toe features a flat seam for comfort in snug cycling shoes.
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance.
- 18.5-micron fine Merino Wool Repreve Recycled Polyester created from recycled plastic water bottles.
- Double weight knit for extra warmth.
- Flat toe seam construction provides superior comfort over toes.
- Anatomic arch compression for a performance fit.
- Tall Cuff height (21 cm)Unisex sizing.
|Phantom Core / Small||191234483827||143519016PWS||MER26670776S|
|Phantom Core / Medium||191234483810||143519016PWM||MER2659808M|
|Phantom Core / Large||191234483803||143519016PWL||MER26904530L|
|Smoked Pearl Core / Small||191234483780||143519016PVS||MER30547218S|
|Smoked Pearl Core / Medium||191234483773||143519016PVM||MER30451370M|