THE STUDIO AT NBX
The Studio at NBX is a community space located on the second floor of NBX Bikes of Narragansett. The Studio opened in 2013 with the goal of supporting fitness and recreational classes upstairs, while supplying cyclists with a full-service bicycle shop on the ground level
- Participants must sign up ahead of time for classes. No refunds for no-shows.
- Participants must self screen for COVID symptoms. Stay home if you have had any COVID symptoms in the last 3 days (fever, nausea, vomiting, shortness of breath, cough, fatigue, or flu-like symptoms).
- Please practice 6 feet of social distancing when you arrive at the Studio.
- You must wear your mask at all times in the Studio. Once you are assigned a space, you may remove your mask for the duration of the class.
- We will adhere to all CDC and DOH safety guidelines.
- Class size is limited to 6 for Power Vinyasa, and 9 for Yin Yoga.
- You must bring your own yoga mat, towel, props, and water.
inner presence & awareness.
Liz has completed all of her teacher trainings with world-renowned yoga teacher Baron Baptiste. In addition to her Baptiste influence, Liz’s teaching draws on her twenty years working in the field of psychology. She holds a Master’s degree in psychology and worked for many years with both children and adults.
RACHEL LEHRACH - Heated Power Vinyasa
MARISA FERRIS - Heated Slow Flow
LYNNE BRODERICK - Heated Power Vinyasa