$9.99 - $13.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
$1.00 - $16.28
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
Keep your bike safely upright and at the ready with the Rear Mount Adjustable Kickstand. Adjustable length makes it suitable for bikes with 24-29" wheels and installation is a breeze with all necessary hardware included. - Adjustable length fits bikes with 24-29" wheels - Attaches to the rear of the bike near intersection of seatstay and chainstay - Includes mounting hardware
$5.99 - $15.99
- Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches - Standard protector fits most chainstays - Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
$14.99 - $19.99
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with Bontrager Pro Blendr stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
• Fits all Trek kids' bikes • Super-strong steel derailleur guard
$7.00 - $15.90
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light and durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
If you've got rear-facing horizontal dropouts and you don't want your chain to slip when your rear wheel pulls forward, then Surly's got you covered. The Tuggnut is made from investment-cast stainless steel and it'll hold your wheel in place. Plus, it comes with an adapter for quick release axles and features an integrated bottle opener.
- Quick-release seatpost clamp w/rack mount
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M4x8 Flat Head Screws Note: Included hanger hardware is 1mm too long, it is suggested that existing hanger hardware be used!
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
Original equipment rear derailleur pulleys and inner cage for SRAM X01 Eagle rear derailleurs.
$8.99 - $13.15
The Problem Solvers Brake Mounting Nut is for front caliper brakes that take recessed fixing nuts. This chrome-plated steel Allen nut comes in 2 long lengths so that it will grip enough threads to tightly fasten the brake on even the thickest of fork crowns.
$13.99 - $16.50
Problem Solvers has a couple different options for adding cable housing or brake hose guides to your bike. Choose from the adhesive stick-on option or the guide that mounts to existing housing stops.
$97.99 - $130.99
Shimano's Di2 electric drivetrain takes shifting to the next level. Two Di2 Battery Chargers are available. Choose the model designed for your system's battery. An additional power cable is required for the external-style battery charger (sold separately). These chargers fully charge the battery in 90 minutes.
$7.99 - $9.99
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
EPS cable kits come in multiple options that allow for the mounting of the power unit beneath the bottom bracket or beneath the saddle. - Weathertight o-ring sealed connectors - Allows for the mounting of the EPS Power Unit beneath the bottom bracket - Only compatible with Chorus and Athena EPS systems
EPS cable kits come in multiple options that allow for the mounting of the power unit beneath the bottom bracket or beneath the saddle. - Weathertight o-ring sealed connectors - Allows for the mounting of the EPS Power Unit beneath the saddle - Only compatible with Chorus and Athena EPS systems
$24.00 - $49.99
Hellbender bearings have an improved seal structure and are cross compatible with Cane Creek headsets.
$7.99 - $10.99
The Problem Solvers Standard Top Cap is a light, durable aluminum top cap for threadless headsets. These caps fit all forks.
Fits Profile Design's F-18 through F-22 Series armrests, providing a low profile mount for arm pads. - Construction: 6061-T6 Forged Aluminum - Availability: Two kits to choose from: 31.8mm for flip-up styles or available in 31.8 for non flip-up style. - Weight: 65-70g - Does not include bottom clamp
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
RockShox Reverb Remote Assembly for A2 and B1 generation Reverb dropper seatposts. - Includes remote Lever, MMX clamp, Discrete Puck, 1500mm of new hose, new hose barb, and new hose strain relief - Works with A2 and B1 generation posts - A2 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle. - B1 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and "ROCKSHOX" laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle.
$47.50 - $69.95
Utilizing MRP's patented integrated skid, the XCg tucks neatly behind your crankset and protects those costly chainrings from damage. The replaceable nylon skid glides over rocks and obstacles. - Two sizes, 32t and 36t - Great accessory to protect costly chainrings - Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles - 88g (XCg V2 32t, ISCG-05 model)
- New ultra-slim 2014-T6 aluminum seat clamp with replaceable hardware and self-aligning nut. - 6061-T6 aluminum construction. - Standard 1-1/8-inch size.
Ergonomic design for comfort in a variety of hand positions. -Compatible with SRAM eTap Shifting/Brake Levers
Key features: - Original equipment replacement saddle ears for use with Bontrager saddles with carbon rails - Compatible with Bontrager and Trek rotary head seatpost and seat mast systems - Consult with manufacturer on compatibility with other saddle brands
- Saddle clamp for straight seatpost - Diameter: 22.2mm
Page 1 of 8 Next page