$7.99 - $19.99 $19.99 Up To 60% Savings
Add a touch of cool to your bike while increasing your riding safety. - Designed for our Fashion, Attitude, and Classic Cruiser collections - Can be adjusted for use on right or left-hand side of handlebars - 10 cm wide x 6 cm tall x 10 cm long arm
Mirrycle's Incredibell Grip Bell fits on any flat or riser bar just like a grip shift. A simple twist and the Ding! Ding! rings loud and clear for all to hear.
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
Available with either polished brass or chrome plated dome. Striker can be adjusted for individual comfort. - Fits handlebars with 22mm - 25.4mm (.86-inch - 1-inch) outside diameters.
Replacement safety flag for extra visibility.
Accessorize your bike in a way that announces your presence in style. The omni-directional rotating top produces a clean, clear, loud ring. - Fits handlebars with 22.2mm - 31.8mm (.87-inch - 1.25-inch) outside diameters.
$17.99 - $23.99
The Incredibell Woodpecker is unique in the annals of bells. Even though it doesn't ring like a traditional bell does, it certainly will alert others of your approach. The pivoting ringer makes it easy to use in a variety of positions on the handlebars. The dual- size clamp fits handlebars with 21.7mm to 26mm diameters.
Add a little toughness to your rig with Electra's tough-looking Skull Bell. This wicked bell has a pleasant 'ding' sound and for easy installation it simply clamps onto your handlebars.
Show the world your pool hall prowess with Electra's Eight Ball Bell. This stylish bell has a pleasant 'ding' sound and for easy installation it simply clamps onto your handlebars.
Topeak's Bar'n Mirror is a great addition to any touring or commuting bike. This clever combination places a streamlined, fully adjustable mirror into a cold-forged aluminum bar-end body. The result is additional, comfortable hand positions and the supernatural ability to know when traffic is approaching from behind.
- Sleek, aerodynamic and extremely adjustable - Offers a wide field of view - Installs in seconds
- Extreme flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of glasses
CatEye's handlebar-end mounted mirror is a great size for commuting or road riding. It's fully adjustable so you can comfortably see what's behind you, and works on either the left or right side. This scratch-resistant mirror installs easily and gives a wide-angle view.
- Similar to the Urbie but without the riser bar - Perfect for the cyclist that wants a quick, easy rearview mirror at handlebar height - Easy installation and removal - Fits on handlebars with a 18-22mm inner diameter
Fly the colors on board your favorite cruiser with Electra's Jolly Roger Bell. This pirate-themed bell has a pleasant 'ding' sound and it simply clamps onto your handlebars for easy installation.
If ink is too permanent an expression of your love for your bike, check out Electra's Rose Tattoo Bell. This bold bell has a pleasant 'ding' sound and for easy installation it simply clamps onto your handlebars.
Electra's Hawaii Handlebar Mirror looks great and offers a wide view of the road behind, so it ramps up your bike's style and safety. Plus, it easily mounts to your handlebars.
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
Mounts on handlebars higher than standard bells. Sits close to your fingers and doesn't interfere with other handlebar-mounted devices. - Fits handlebars with 22.2mm (.87-inch) outside diameters.
$10.95 - $12.00
Don't let the small size fool you. The Original Incredibell is little, light and LOUD! Its diminutive dimensions and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear.
Electra's Matte Black Mirror not only looks great, it also offers a view of the road behind you, so it ramps up your bike's style and safety. Plus, mounting is easy with the included clamp.
$11.99 - $13.99
- A new angle on bells. - Low and lean looking; very techy too. - Available in 4 finishes. - Black and Silver domes are made of an aluminum alloy. - Copper and Brass domes are made of brass.
Accessorize your bike in a way that announces your presence in style. The omni-directional rotating top produces a clean, clear, loud ring. - Fits handlebars with 22.2mm (.87-inch) outside diameters.
The wheels on your bike spin, so why not your bell. Vintage-style spinner bell produces a great ring as it twirls around. • Top your bell with a cap from your favorite beverage. The Bottlecap Bell has a top that is shaped like a bottle so you can put your favorite cap on the top • Bottlecaps can easily be replaced when it is time for a new one • Fits standard bicycle handlebar • Includes attachment hardware
The Wide Ankle Strap is made from upcycled bicycle inner tubes. Keep your pants clean, strap together your skis, roll up your yoga mat, or use it to secure gear to your pack. This incredible strap has a multitude of uses. - Materials: Upcycled Bicycle Inner Tubes and Hook & Loop - Dimensions: 2 H x 16 W x 0.25 D in. (50.8 x 406.4 x 6.35 mm) - Weight: 1.6 oz. (45 g) Features: - Fully adjustable hook & loop closure - Reflective strip for nighttime visibility - Built in USA
- Made in the USA - Enables Take a Look Original Eyeglass Mirror to fit helmets - Does not work with Take a Look Compact Eyeglass Mirror
The Mirrycle Jellibell is a fun way to let pedestrians and other riders know you're coming! The Jellibell has a see-through top so you can see the gears spin as it rings. It's weatherproof, too!
The Mirrycle Road Mirror was developed exclusively to fit Shimano STI shifter/brake levers without interfering in any way. The Road Mirror fits almost all the different shift/brake combos. It goes on quickly and easily with the included tools. Just a flick of your eyes allows for a quick view behind. And, it can be attached to either the left or right side lever. Let's be careful out there.
- 115 decibel horn with volume control switch - Mounts to most handlebars - Air reservoir is easily refilled with any bike pump - no batteries needed - Extension allows for more versatility when mounting
Retro Mirror Replacement Plugs for Sprintech Mirrors.
Page 1 of 3 Next page