The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
- 115 decibel horn with volume control switch - Mounts to most handlebars - Air reservoir is easily refilled with any bike pump - no batteries needed - Extension allows for more versatility when mounting
The Mirrycle Jellibell is a fun way to let pedestrians and other riders know you're coming! The Jellibell has a see-through top so you can see the gears spin as it rings. It's weatherproof, too! - Dome Diameter: 48mm (1.9") - Fits handlebars with 21mm – 22.5mm (.83" – .89") outside diameters
Replacement safety flag for extra visibility.
- The ultimate flexible helmet mirror - Custom fit and flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of helmets
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
- Sleek, aerodynamic and extremely adjustable - Offers a wide field of view - Installs in seconds
Add a touch of cool to your bike while increasing your riding safety. - Designed for our Fashion, Attitude, and Classic Cruiser collections - Can be adjusted for use on right or left-hand side of handlebars - 10 cm wide x 6 cm tall x 10 cm long arm
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
• Smaller version of popular ding-dong bells • Cheerful "ding-dong" doorbell style ring • Fits standard bicycle handlebar • Includes attachment hardware
- Extreme flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of glasses
A bicycle bell with a quality sound is how you say hello in Electra. - Proprietory Spring Ringer - Aluminum metal with a polished finish - Let your presence be known, in style!
- Similar to the Urbie but without the riser bar - Perfect for the cyclist that wants a quick, easy rearview mirror at handlebar height - Easy installation and removal - Fits on handlebars with a 18-22mm inner diameter
Electra's Hawaii Handlebar Mirror looks great and offers a wide view of the road behind, so it ramps up your bike's style and safety. Plus, it easily mounts to your handlebars.
A bicycle bell with a quality sound is how you say hello in Electra. - Oversized bell with cheerful ding-dong doorbell style ring - Fits standard bicycle handlebar - Includes attachment hardware
If ink is too permanent an expression of your love for your bike, check out Electra's Rose Tattoo Bell. This bold bell has a pleasant 'ding' sound and for easy installation it simply clamps onto your handlebars.
$17.99 - $23.99
The Incredibell Woodpecker is unique in the annals of bells. Even though it doesn't ring like a traditional bell does, it certainly will alert others of your approach. The pivoting ringer makes it easy to use in a variety of positions on the handlebars. The dual- size clamp fits handlebars with 21.7mm to 26mm diameters.
$13.49 - $13.50
This is the most intriguing new bell anyone has ever seen. It fits on any 22mm handlebar just like a grip shift. It’s great for bicycles that have one side of the handlebar free of shift levers (both sides can have brake levers): cruisers, town bikes with only rear shifting, kids’ bikes. The sound of the ring is very musical. - Dome Diameter: 53mm (2.1") - Fits handlebars with 22mm outside diameter. - Weight 2.1 ounces
$23.99 - $34.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
Available with either polished brass or chrome plated dome. Striker can be adjusted for individual comfort. - Dome Diameter: 45mm (1.7") - Fits handlebars with 22mm – 25.4mm (.86" – 1") outside diameters
Accessorize your bike in a way that announces your presence in style. The omni-directional rotating top produces a clean, clear, loud ring. - Fits handlebars with 22.2mm (.87-inch) outside diameters. - Dome Diameter: 44mm (1.6")
$11.99 - $12.99
How you say "hello" in Electra. - Oversized bell with cheerful "ding-dong" doorbell style ring - Fits standard bicycle handlebar - Includes attachment hardware
A bicycle bell with a quality sound is how you say hello in Electra. - Easy to push lever creates a friendly ringing sound - Fits standard bicycle handlebar - Includes attachment hardware
The necessary final touch on your favorite bicycle, Electra's Ding Dong Bell is the perfect form-meets-function accessory. This classy bell has a pleasant ding-dong sound and simply clamps onto your handlebars for easy installation. Pick the one that expresses you! - Oversized bell with cheerful "ding-dong" doorbell style ring - Fits standard bicycle handlebar - Includes attachment hardware
- Arguably the most fun way to alert other riders or pedestrians of your presence - Classic bugle-style horn has a deep tone - Easily mounts to bicycle handlebars without tools - Classic steel horn with a large rubber bulb and a gloss painted surface - Plastic bracket with silicone strap fits a wide variety of handlebars
Retro Mirror Replacement Plugs for Sprintech Mirrors.
$11.99 - $12.99
The best thing to happen to handlebars since grips. - Easy to push lever creates friendly ringing sound - Fits standard bicycle handlebar - Includes attachment hardware
The Mirrycle Road Mirror was developed exclusively to fit Shimano STI shifter/brake levers without interfering in any way. The Road Mirror fits almost all the different shift/brake combos. It goes on quickly and easily with the included tools. Just a flick of your eyes allows for a quick view behind. And, it can be attached to either the left or right side lever. Let's be careful out there.
Bike bells generally look & sound a bit ugly. But why? What if they looked sexy & sounded like an angel playing a glockenspiel? A bell with a beautiful tone, but also a remarkable style and choice of materials that embodies a rider’s personality. The Large Oi fits 23.8 to 31.8mm bars e.g. drop bar road bikes and some cruiser / commuters. Please make sure you know where on your handlebar you are going to place the bell (grips or stem) before you order as you may need a different sized bell. THE LOOK Where bells usually protrude up or out, Oi doesn’t. It appears to hover around the handle bars. In one sense, it's discreet. But in another, it stands out as unrecognizable. THE SOUND Knog tested numerous prototypes to get the perfect pitch, length of ring, and volume. With a spring-loaded actuator built into the mount, the strike of the bell is firm and fast, allowing a good balance of volume and longevity of sound. It actually has several pitch tones - one core and several supportive higher tones to ensure it's unmistakable and safely heard. To compare it to a musical instrument, where some bells play a single note, Oi plays a chord. THE MOUNT What about the handle-bar cables? No worries. Built into the shape of the mount is a cable management system. So not only does it allow the bell to look and sound uninterrupted, it also helps gather your cables (for the organizer inside us all). What about getting it on the bar. Again, not a thing. Just pop it over, give the hex screw a quick tighten up, and you're good to go. No sliding down the handlebars, no dismantling and re-assembling.
Page 1 of 2 Next page