- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
$7.99 - $19.99 $19.99 60% Off
Add a touch of cool to your bike while increasing your riding safety. - Designed for our Fashion, Attitude, and Classic Cruiser collections - Can be adjusted for use on right or left-hand side of handlebars - 10 cm wide x 6 cm tall x 10 cm long arm
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
- Similar to the Urbie but without the riser bar - Perfect for the cyclist that wants a quick, easy rearview mirror at handlebar height - Easy installation and removal - Fits on handlebars with a 18-22mm inner diameter
• Smaller version of popular ding-dong bells • Cheerful "ding-dong" doorbell style ring • Fits standard bicycle handlebar • Includes attachment hardware
- Extreme flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of glasses
Mirrycle's Incredibell Grip Bell fits on any flat or riser bar just like a grip shift. A simple twist and the Ding! Ding! rings loud and clear for all to hear.
If ink is too permanent an expression of your love for your bike, check out Electra's Rose Tattoo Bell. This bold bell has a pleasant 'ding' sound and for easy installation it simply clamps onto your handlebars.
$17.99 - $23.99
The Incredibell Woodpecker is unique in the annals of bells. Even though it doesn't ring like a traditional bell does, it certainly will alert others of your approach. The pivoting ringer makes it easy to use in a variety of positions on the handlebars. The dual- size clamp fits handlebars with 21.7mm to 26mm diameters.
Electra's Hawaii Handlebar Mirror looks great and offers a wide view of the road behind, so it ramps up your bike's style and safety. Plus, it easily mounts to your handlebars.
$23.99 - $34.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
How you say "hello" in Electra. - Oversized bell with cheerful "ding-dong" doorbell style ring - Fits standard bicycle handlebar - Includes attachment hardware
A bicycle bell with a quality sound is how you say hello in Electra. - Oversized bell with cheerful ding-dong doorbell style ring - Fits standard bicycle handlebar - Includes attachment hardware
A bicycle bell with a quality sound is how you say hello in Electra. - Easy to push lever creates a friendly ringing sound - Fits standard bicycle handlebar - Includes attachment hardware
$10.95 - $12.00
Don't let the small size fool you. The Original Incredibell is little, light and LOUD! Its diminutive dimensions and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear.
A bicycle bell with a quality sound is how you say hello in Electra. - Proprietory Spring Ringer - Aluminum metal with a polished finish - Let your presence be known, in style!
The Mountain Mirrycle Mirror quickly attaches to most any flat handlebar using the supplied wrench. Its convex mirror provides a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic. And the mirror head adjusts to your optimum viewing angle.
Available with either polished brass or chrome plated dome. Striker can be adjusted for individual comfort. - Fits handlebars with 22mm - 25.4mm (.86-inch - 1-inch) outside diameters.
Accessorize your bike in a way that announces your presence in style. The omni-directional rotating top produces a clean, clear, loud ring. - Fits handlebars with 22.2mm (.87-inch) outside diameters.
- 115 decibel horn with volume control switch - Mounts to most handlebars - Air reservoir is easily refilled with any bike pump - no batteries needed - Extension allows for more versatility when mounting
$9.99 - $11.99
The best thing to happen to handlebars since grips. - Easy to push lever creates friendly ringing sound - Fits standard bicycle handlebar - Includes attachment hardware
Retro Mirror Replacement Plugs for Sprintech Mirrors.
- Arguably the most fun way to alert other riders or pedestrians of your presence - Classic bugle-style horn has a deep tone - Easily mounts to bicycle handlebars without tools - Classic steel horn with a large rubber bulb and a gloss painted surface - Plastic bracket with silicone strap fits a wide variety of handlebars
The wheels on your bike spin, so why not your bell. Vintage-style spinner bell produces a great ring as it twirls around. • Top your bell with a cap from your favorite beverage. The Bottlecap Bell has a top that is shaped like a bottle so you can put your favorite cap on the top • Bottlecaps can easily be replaced when it is time for a new one • Fits standard bicycle handlebar • Includes attachment hardware
The Third Eye Foam Helmet Mirror allows you to see what's coming behind you so you can ride defensively and stay safe on the road. The shatter-proof glass mirror is distortion-free and highly durable. It attaches to the inner or outer rim of almost any helmet with a high-tech product called Dual-Lock.
$11.99 - $13.99
- A new angle on bells. - Low and lean looking; very techy too. - Available in 4 finishes. - Black and Silver domes are made of an aluminum alloy. - Copper and Brass domes are made of brass.
The Mirrycle Jellibell is a fun way to let pedestrians and other riders know you're coming! The Jellibell has a see-through top so you can see the gears spin as it rings. It's weatherproof, too!
The Mirrycle Road Mirror was developed exclusively to fit Shimano STI shifter/brake levers without interfering in any way. The Road Mirror fits almost all the different shift/brake combos. It goes on quickly and easily with the included tools. Just a flick of your eyes allows for a quick view behind. And, it can be attached to either the left or right side lever. Let's be careful out there.
CatEye's handlebar-end mounted mirror is a great size for commuting or road riding. It's fully adjustable so you can comfortably see what's behind you, and works on either the left or right side. This scratch-resistant mirror installs easily and gives a wide-angle view.
$5.99 - $15.99 $15.99 63% Off
The necessary final touch on your favorite bicycle, Electra's Ding Dong Bell is the perfect form-meets-function accessory. This classy bell has a pleasant ding-dong sound and simply clamps onto your handlebars for easy installation. Pick the one that expresses you! - Oversized bell with cheerful "ding-dong" doorbell style ring - Fits standard bicycle handlebar - Includes attachment hardware
Page 1 of 3 Next page