The XX SL Eagle T-Type 12-Speed 10-52t cassette is a major reason why Eagle Transmission offers one of the best-ever inboard and outboard shifting performance under load. Thanks to its full X-SYNC design, the harder you pedal, the better it shifts. This is the lightest Eagle cassette SRAM has made, as well as, their our most precise and long lasting. Its new-gen features a fully machined, hardened steel X-Dome architecture for gears 1-9 and an ultra-lightweight, all-aluminum Spider Cog for gears 10-12. Engineered as integrated and interdependent transmission components, the XX Eagle Transmission Cassette and derailleur contact directly, ensuring perfect alignment on every bike.
- From its massive 520% gear range, the 52 tooth cog steps down with improved gear progression with 44 and 38 tooth cogs in the low end (compared to the Eagle drivetrain 10-52-tooth cassette)
- New-gen design is SRAM's lightest 10-52t cassette due to the ultra-lightweight, all-aluminum Spider Cog
- 55mm chainline compatibility for more moderate chain angle, longer wear and greater precision
- Utilizes well accepted and broadly available XD driverbody
- Featuring a clearly marked Setup Cog for simple and fool-proof installation
- Not suitable for E-MTB
|Silver/Black / 10 - 52||710845891434||00.2418.124.000||CAS4642614R|