- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
EPS cable guide magnets are required for internally routing EPS wires. - Includes: wire, metal cable, and magnet
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
Replacement cables and housing for getting your front and rear brakes back up to snuff. Includes; - 1.5mm coated cables (1 x 1350mm, 1 x 2350mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced compression-free housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
Includes - 1.5mm coated cables (1 x 850mm, 1 x 1750mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced compression-free housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
Giant's UltraSlick MTB Brake Cable Kit has the parts needed to get your cable-actuated mountain bike brakes stopping smooth, powerful, and fast. It includes two Teflon-coated stainless steel brake cables, 1.8 meters of pre-lubricated, Kevlar-reinforced compressionless housing, and all required cable ends and ferrules.
Box One Linear Brake Cable Kits are among the most advanced BMX brake cables on the market. The custom Concentric housing includes aramid fiber-wrapped aluminum/steel linear wires for the best combination of strength and low weight. The inner Nano Cable wires are treated with a PTFE coating that reduces friction and boosts braking performance. Our anodized aluminum Kollars ferrules further reduce cable drag. Each cable kit includes 79 inches of Concentric Linear housing, a black PTFE-coated Nano Cable, four alloy Kollars ferrules and one color-matched and one black alloy cable end caps. Available in chrome, 14K gold, red, blue and black with alloy Kollars ferrules and end caps.
- Complete ferrule and cable end kit - Includes: Shift 4.0mm (Qty10), Brake 5.0mm (Qty 6), Cable Tip (Qty 4) - Material: Aluminum
SRAM's Ferrule Kit is just the thing to keep on hand for your brake- and shift-cable replacement and repairs. You get 10 4mm-diameter aluminum shift ferrules, 6 5mm-diameter aluminum brake ferrules, plus 3 aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables.
Jagwire's M10 Adjusting Barrel is a 10 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right replacement part for most mountain bike brake levers. It's made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
Kink's One Piece Cable system incorporates all the great features found in the DX linear cable and creates a simpler brake cable system requiring minimal setup. The three preset straddle cable lengths fit with all modern frames, and the remaining straddle cable length can easily be trimmed off. This single unit cable system greatly simplifies brake installation, reduces maintenance, and increases braking stiffness. Note: The One Piece Cable system requires a slotted cable guide and cable stop and works best with modern frames using a 245mm cable stop-to-mount distance. Tech Specs - Housing: Coated linear strand - Wire: 1.5mm Pre-stretched slick wire - Length: 50" - Lug: Two-piece bind-free brass - Fits: Frames with 245mm cable stop distance - Weight: 3.0oz
Want the best combination of braking power and cable strength? Box Two Linear Brake Cable Kits start with custom housing that includes stainless steel mesh-wrapped linear wires for The inner cable wires are stainless steel, so they won’t rust over time. Each cable kit includes 63 inches of Linear housing, a BMX-race specific stainless steel cable wire, two black brass ferrules, and two black alloy cable end caps. FEATURES - 63 inches of Linear housing - BMX-race specific stainless steel cable wire - Two black brass ferrules - Two black alloy cable end caps - Stainless steel cable wires SPECIFICATIONS - Weight: 24 grams / 0.84 ounces
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Dual Cable - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Fits most - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 7.5 – 9.5-inch - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 11 - 12.5" - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: X-Long - Diameter: 1.5mm
As the name implies, this new version can be easily adjusted to cover 3 different lengths by utilizing the cable’s unique straddle interface connection. This tool-free feature allows the Adjustable Quik Slic Kable to be a one-size-fits-all cable for virtually every braking configuration. FEATURES - Adjustable hanger slot allows upper cable to rotate for optimum alignment. - The integrated hanger and straddle cable creates direct routing to brake arms with no bends or twists to reduce flex. - Linear K-Shield mesh housing offers higher compression rate and lighter weight than standard steel mesh. - All Odyssey Linear cables are offered with the K-Shield housing. - Specially designed and machined Volcano ferrules prevent premature housing blowout. Velcro strap included. SPECS - Housing length: 995mm - Frame requirements: Slotted cable stop and guides. 245mm (+/-3) distance from center brake boss to the front of the cable stop is recommended. - Brake requirements: Open-ended U-brake arms. - Works with most brake levers. - Velcro strap included.
- Teflon-coated stainless steel inner wire - Includes cable, housing, ferrules, and cable tips - Cable length: 2100mm - Housing length: 1800mm - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2100mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: BMX/MTB
The Odyssey K-Shield Linear cable features a pre-stretched inner Slic Kable covered in a linear casing to prevent binding and an outer K-Shield mesh housing for less weight over a standard steel mesh housing (2.9 oz). - Black - 60 – 65mm
Jagwire's EZ Handle Single End Straddle Wire is a replacement straddle wire (also called a crossover or transverse cable) for cantilever brakes.
Giant's Teflon Stainless Steel brake cable delivers quick, smooth braking feel and is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This cable is double ended for use with road or mountain bike cable-actuated brakes.
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution - 4/6mm
Our Box One Inner Shift Cable is the perfect upgrade for your Box Three or Box Four cable. It is also an ideal replacement for your Box One or Box Two cable set-up. When combined with our Box One housing it has proved to be superior to most competitive product. We have data that demonstrates lower initial resistance and substantially less difference in resistance over time. FEATURES - Our Best Performing Cable - Slick Coated - Inner Cable 2100mm - (2) 1.8mm Cable End Crimps COMPATIBILITY - Works with 11, 9, 7, 8, 12, and 10 speeds - Weight: 14.6 grams
- BMX brake cable kits for front or rear application - 1.5mm galvanized inner slick cable - Cable length: 1700mm / 67-inches - Housing length: 1750mm / 69-inches
$5.49 - $7.49
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Rejuvenate the performance of your road brakes with this convenient and valuable cable. - Rejuvenate the performance of your brakes with this convenient and valuable cable - Extra-long 2750mm length ensures fitment for any application - Compatible with road brake systems - Stainless steel cable is rust-proof, comes pre-stretched, and includes cable end cap - Diameter: 1.5mm
$6.00 - $7.00
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
Page 1 of 2 Next page